Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I send my PFD to

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who do I send my PFD to

I have gotten my credit report, and I am a lil confused and trying to figure out where to start. I want 2 items removed off my credit via PFD, but they are both listed by the OC and the CA. So I dont know who to send the PFD to and what the next step would be. Below is what the listiungs look like on my CR.

NATIONAL GRID - NE
                                                          Equifax                                 TransUnion                                            Experian
Collector:              ASSOCIATED CREDIT SERVICES                                                                  NATIONAL GRID - NE
Account Number:                        1061XXXX                                                                                              1061XXXX
Date Opened:                                02/2015                                                                                                 02/2015
Balance Date:                                03/2015                                                                                                 03/2015
Balance Amount:                           $1,285                                                                                                    $1,285
Date of Status:                              03/2015                                                                                                  03/2015
Status:                                             Closed                                                                                                      Open

STELLAR RECOVERY INC
                                                                Equifax                                    TransUnion                                      Experian
Collector:                             STELLAR RECOVERY INC                                                                            COMCAST 
Account Number:                               1490XXXX                                                                                          1490XXXX
Date Opened:                                       12/2014                                                                                              12/2014
Balance Date:                                       04/2015                                                                                              04/2015
Balance Amount:                                    $337                                                                                                    $337
Date of Status:                                       04/2015                                                                                             04/2015
Status:                                                      Closed                                                                                                Open

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.