cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do the majority of you use to monitor your 3 credit scores? I am talking about a real FICO score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who do the majority of you use to monitor your 3 credit scores? I am talking about a real FICO score

I am so confused about all of the monitoring services out there, I feel like all of it is a scam. Experian uses a different score than anyone else, Equifax and Transunion use a different scoring system. i was going to go with MYfico howvever online reviews of this company being hard to cancel , locking you into a nonrefundale contract etc; I have no idea who is a legit monitoring service or not. I actually called MyFico and the rep said there were never any specials and that the price is a solid $29.99 per month on a CC. Who do you guys use to monitor your credit and why? Thanks

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
doc101
Regular Contributor

Re: Who do the majority of you use to monitor your 3 credit scores? I am talking about a real FICO s

I have been using myfico for about 5yrs now and have been very satisfied with the results

Starting Score:Equifax 543
Current Score:EQ659 TU 716 EXP677 updated 7/3/2016
Goal Score: 700

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who do the majority of you use to monitor your 3 credit scores? I am talking about a real FICO s

Have you had any issues with Myfico and is there score accurate? What service do you have with them? Thank you for your assistacne 

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit check total is $14.97 a month if you get the one week $1 trial and call the automated service to cancel before it ends.  Gets you experian fico score and report daily and transunion and equifax fico scores and reports 3 times a month.  Myfico and creditchecktotal are the only services that give all 3 FICO scores and reports, I believe.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Check? Thank you, have you had good luck with the and does it send you alerts etc? 

Message 5 of 17
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Yes you can set alerts at CCT. The alerts seem to come much faster than myfico for me.

CCT allows you to pull the 3B reports once per week, up to 3x per 30 days for no additional cost beyond the monthly charge. The Experian scores/reports are daily after a few days of signup & cc charge, though they may have changed that, not sure atm.

Myfico is good for the additional model scores when you need them, but imo CCT trumps myfico in every other aspect, and CCT is 50% cheaper.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit check total for me as well.
Message 7 of 17
crrredit
Established Contributor

I'm a new convert to CCT. 

Message 8 of 17
J91605
Frequent Contributor

CCT is the way to go! Most bang for your buck!

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 9 of 17
bestchoiceglobal
Contributor

Experian now uses a Fico score too...I subscribe mainly because they generate a report and score daily and I'm impatient Smiley Happy I also use the My Fico 3 score monitoring. CCT sounds like a good option from the other members though!
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.