cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do the majority of you use to monitor your 3 credit scores? I am talking about a real FICO score

tag
bestchoiceglobal
Contributor

Re: Who do the majority of you use to monitor your 3 credit scores? I am talking about a real FICO s

Ha! After reading Scarchelli's comment I may switch over too! At least I'd get some equifax along with my experian.
Message 11 of 17
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: Who do the majority of you use to monitor your 3 credit scores? I am talking about a real FICO s

I am currently using credit check total.
Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently using myFICO and creditchecktotal, but will probably be dropping my subscription to myFICO and just buying reports here periodically.

MyFico has the advantage of providing a wide range of different scores(the specialty ones for mortgage, auto, etc...) *when you pull a full report*(they're not updated when changes are detected) as well as just your general FICO 8 score(which is updated when changes are detected). Also their monitoring/alerts covers all 3 bureaus where CCT's monitoring/alerts only covers Experian(although you can pull the other two a few times a month at no extra cost, it just isn't going to check them automatically and send alerts for them).

CCT has the advantage of a cleaner interface and cleaner report printouts(IMO they're cleaner and look much nicer, but I'm sure someone out there might prefer myFico's). They're also half the cost if you use the previous mentioned suggestion of signing up for the trial and then use the automated system to cancel and take them up on the offer it will give you.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Check Total!!!!!  I've done the cancelation after 7 days to get the better rate i love it

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. Joined the CCT train awhile ago and am very pleased with daily EX pulls and 3/month pulls for EQ and TU.

Message 15 of 17
elim
Senior Contributor

i just passed 1 year on myFICO 3b monitoring and have been using CCT for a couple months.   i have grown so used to myFICO that its pretty hard to let go of.

i'll probably keep them both awhile and see what plays out.   maybe MF will keep working on their service and it will get better, and i can stay locked in at $19.99 a month.   i also just received my free annual 3 report pull which i'll set aside until i need it.   

it works very well with both services but right now i'm paying a total of $35 per month and i'm almost done rebuilding so ehh.

Message 16 of 17
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Yep, that's the thing about finishing the rebuild, and beginning the new build (prime card territory). You start to say meh to scores, pay more attention to gardening. But might try the CCT bandwagon for a while. Interested in scores from September through May 2016.
Signature needs updating
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.