cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who else is waiting for scores/reports to update?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who else is waiting for scores/reports to update?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I too am eagerly waiting. 

For utilization to report correctly (I paid down all my cards below 30%, not all are updated yet), for new CLI to appear, and new accounts with $0 balances to appear. Also waiting for paid collections to update and drop off and 4 CFPB investigations to complete.

TX2, Thats great! To get optimal credit scoring, pay all cars to a zero balance and leave one card with a small balance. Under 10%. That gives you the max ability for credit scoring regarding UTI. Just my 2 cents. 

Thanks for the advice! That is my next goal. I only managed to budget enough to get all the cards down from 75% to 30% ($2500 dropped in one day... made me cringe). After the holidays I can knock all those down to $0 hopefully. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 14
nmjacobs
Contributor

One update down! I got an alert from CreditSesame saying decrease in collections balance detected. A few minutes later I got a MyFICO alert showing TU went up 8 points. Looks like they really did remove my collection early (was due to come off March). TU is currently my highest score but I'll still take it. I'm most anxious to see Equifax go up since that is my middle score. CFPB says to expect 15 days before I get a response.
Message 12 of 14
nmjacobs
Contributor

Oops! I meant to add my updated scores.

TU 653
EQ 632
EX 593
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone!

Yes, the wait/struggle is real! I'm waiting for all scores to update as well. I've made several payments to credit cards and store cards. My goal is to trade in my 2015 Nissan Altima for a 2017 Nissan Murano within the next two weeks. I've made 12 on-time payments to Nissan Motor and paid down the principle by $2k. It's time for an upgrade. The rebates and trade-in offers are great now.

I've always wanted an SUV -- it's my time to shine and ride!

Current scores: EQ 601 TU 601 EX 635

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.