Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who has had a First Premier CO removed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who has had a First Premier CO removed?

I sent GW letter today in hopes of having the only 2 charge offs deleted.
Has anyone had success? If so, who did you contact?

I signed up for Jigsaw and got a few exec names and sent my GW via email.

Hopefully I wont get the stupid harrassment email some of you have received.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
melrobinson1
Valued Member

Re: Who has had a First Premier CO removed?

Bump
2012 - THE YEAR OF HOMEOWNERSHIP!
"Keeping my eye on the prize"
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump Bump

Message 3 of 12
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

I think you might get a better reception if you ask who has NOT had it removed. This discussion would have a good 100 replies. I personally have not. I have offered to pay 4 times the amount of the debt and nothing.  They are one who firmly believes that they will be doing the credit world harm if they remove anything from your credit report., it will be wrong.

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 4 of 12
WhiskeyR
Valued Member

I had two First Premier charge offs removed. I sent in a PFD letter for each and by some sort of luck I got letters back saying that after their investigation they concluded that I was not responsible for the accounts. They sent letters to the credit reporting agencies and one was removed within two weeks, the other took two months, but they're gone. Could be dumb luck but it is not impossible to get them removed.

Message 5 of 12
kk627
New Contributor

I'm about to mail out a GW to them. Fingers crossed.

Message 6 of 12
Unoriginalnj
Regular Contributor

WhiskeyR

They deleted without you paying your pfd? Did I read that correctly? Do you, by chance, think you could pm me the contact info for the person who responded to you?
Message 7 of 12
changeisvital
Valued Member

I have been trying to get a GW address for First Premier for weeks. If someone has it, please PM me.

Starting Score: 495 (12/2012)
Current Score: 520 (01-06-2013)
Goal Score: 680

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 12
Annjilique
New Contributor

Can I have the gw info as well

Starting score: 346 ?? eq (lender pull)
Current score: 598 eq
Goal score: 650
Message 9 of 12
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

I just mailed a letter on a paid 5 y.o. C/O. Any contact info other than one on my credit report would be appreciated?

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.