jgoose5

Who is this???

All my report says is CA: 558YC00000

how do I find out who this is and get it taken care of???  Its only $81, and I have no clue who this would have been for.

Contributor
TravisD

Re: Who is this???

[ Edited ]

Based on this post: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/My-turn-Starting-on-DH-s-medical-collection/m...

"We didn't think that we had any medical collections, either, or any collections at all, until we found a collection from a CA known as "558yc00000" on my husband's EQ report. Their actual name is on his TU report. (They didn't report it to EX.) It was from an old out-of-state emergency room visit by one of our daughters, and as far as we knew, it had been paid by insurance (after our co-pay.) Surprise."

It seems like it may be a Medical CA. 

........???................659 (FICO)................659 (TU08) ........
guiness56

If you get your reports directly from the CRAs, such as annualcreditreport.com, it won't be masked.

It is more than likely a medical collection.

Shogun

guiness56 wrote:

If you get your reports directly from the CRAs, such as annualcreditreport.com, it won't be masked.

It is more than likely a medical collection.

+1  You can contact the CRA and they will give you the information.

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+