cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who report Judgment to credit bureau ? CA or Court?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who report Judgment to credit bureau ? CA or Court?

Hi

I have only two statifaction judgment however its show 3 on my EX report. I called Palisade they said i have to deal with the court, because the court report to credit bureau. I went to the court the county clerk said they not allow to touch anything on my credit report. Althought she told me they are duplicated because of a transfer(from county court to county clerk)... I dispusted EX they said its belong to me.

What should i do? who responsible for this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who report Judgment to credit bureau ? CA or Court?

Neither the CA or the courts report.

A 3rd party company scans public information daily and submits it to the CRA.

I would dispute both entries for the one that is appearing twice and mention duplicate reporting on both of them. If they use different case/docket numbers, enter the number for one on the dispute for the other. Do this for both of them.

By disputing both entries for the same judgment at the same time you increase the chances that someone actually looks at both of them together and sees it is a duplicate.

I don't think the rest of your report is ever looked at, just what is disputed. Which is why I think so many duplicates are verified when you dispute only 1 of the entries.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If a company is bought by another company, is there a chance the judgement is forgiven?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

MrsQ wrote:
If a company is bought by another company, is there a chance the judgement is forgiven?

Likely not.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.