cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's been RE-BUCKETED ? Well do I have some info for you .. !

tag
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

Re: Who's been RE-BUCKETED ? Well do I have some info for you .. !

@Anonymous wrote:
Woah lol. I don't know if you're talking about First premier here but I am. Shockingly the Cap one used PRA -- I paid them in full then threatened a report to BBB and Attorney general. The next day I awoke to an email from them saying they were deleting and it was GONE in 24 hours!!!!! :-). So Portolio may stink for some but it only took me two weeks to get them off after paying.

First premier is the BANE of my existence howeve!!!!

ohh ok. Man you are lucky. Smiley Happy Sorry ,i thought you were talking about Cap One. How long ago did the PRA thing happened? I just looked at the pic i posted again and looks like there are several things worng with the way they are reporting the account. I may do the same, send them a letter, pay the freaking $53 and try to get rid of them. If i can do it, i believe my score would hit 700 because i only have the cap one left, which is closed and 4 years old, so the effects on it on my report is minimal. Can you please let me know exactly what you did to get them off your report. I would give anything to see them gone, that's how much i hate them. Because at the beginning they lied to me, and i was new in the building my credit thing, so i made 5 payments of $53 and it was the day i called in to make my last payment that i i was told that they do not delete. So i hung up the phone without paying them. I was soo mad, and still everyday i check my report and i see them on there, i get so angry. Smiley Happy

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 41 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

They're awful. They all are pretty much (CA). Write to their ombudsman and espali mm yours situation. Praombudsman.com. She even has live chat hours.

It may not work right away as she may say "we can't delete accurate information blah blah bull crap " lol... Pay in full then immediately email the ombudsman again, along with the CEO email and respectfully threaten a complaint with the Attorney general and CFPB based on "being told you were advised they would do a deletion upon payment". Misrepresentation an FCRA violation. :-). Now help me defeat first premier and we are golden lol.
Message 42 of 51
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
They're awful. They all are pretty much (CA). Write to their ombudsman and espali mm yours situation. Praombudsman.com. She even has live chat hours.

It may not work right away as she may say "we can't delete accurate information blah blah bull crap " lol... Pay in full then immediately email the ombudsman again, along with the CEO email and respectfully threaten a complaint with the Attorney general and CFPB based on "being told you were advised they would do a deletion upon payment". Misrepresentation an FCRA violation. :-). Now help me defeat first premier and we are golden lol.

Ok Smiley Happy now that i got this part, explain me again what the situation is with First P. HAve not had much sleep last few days and my brain is really slowing down Smiley Happy

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 43 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

First premier is a CO from 2009. Due to age off my reports between December of this year (TU ony) and March 2016 for other two.

I know I should just wait it out which is probably what I'll do -- still trying a PFD though with their attorney. Overall a horrific company to deal with -- much worse than PRA!!!!!!! I wish I knew someone who knew someone who was a higher up or employee of First premier lol
Message 44 of 51
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
First premier is a CO from 2009. Due to age off my reports between December of this year (TU ony) and March 2016 for other two.

I know I should just wait it out which is probably what I'll do -- still trying a PFD though with their attorney. Overall a horrific company to deal with -- much worse than PRA!!!!!!! I wish I knew someone who knew someone who was a higher up or employee of First premier lol

It looks like at the moment, unless something out of the ordinary happens you have 2 options.

1- Pay and wait it out.

2- Don't pay and wait out.

What is the month it is supposed to come off of your reports? is it in 2016? and what is the amount ou owe them if you dont mind sharing.

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 45 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's supposed to be off by June 2016. TU will early excuse in December and EX and EQ by end of March. Seems like forever away lol. I only owe $420. I can pay easily but some say not to pay because it'll update the status and lower score. Oddly though they report monthly anyways as unpaid CO so i don't know what to do !
Message 46 of 51
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It's supposed to be off by June 2016. TU will early excuse in December and EX and EQ by end of March. Seems like forever away lol. I only owe $420. I can pay easily but some say not to pay because it'll update the status and lower score. Oddly though they report monthly anyways as unpaid CO so i don't know what to do !

Honestly in my opinion, a paid collection is always better than an open collection. In your case, unless you are planning to apply for a major purchase such as a mortgage, i would not even worry about it. I have one collection as you know, one charge off, which is cap one, these are on all 3 CRA's. And i have one public judgement from 2010 on experian. I still got several cc's even Dillards American Express just last week. So that collection alone on your report won't stop you from getting a cc. Also with my experience, as old as it is, een if you paid, i would not expect a much difference in your score because i went thru the same thing just a few months ago. I had an FSNB bank account with $581 balance that was about to come off next year, and i could not wait and paid it off and got it deleted. My experian score moved up maybe 5 points if that because the debt was too old. The only reason i did it was because we r planing to buy a house very soon so if we saw something that we could not pass, that would be one less charge off on my credit report. How is the rest of your report? Do you have any revolving accounts reporting?

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 47 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea sir. Quite a few revolvers. $11,950 in revolvers -- Ramging from $600 lines to $3,000 lines. BARCLAY, western FCU, care credit all $3000. Cap one QS1 $1500 and $600 and credit one $600. Fingerhut $250 lol.

My UTIL will show at around 30% exactly tomorrow when reports update down from 40% so that should see a bump. .

Also just got 7 recent inquiries removed for fraud apps and creditors pulling without my express OK -- yes count them 7! All from between March and now. So that may give me a few back too. Scores 630-640s as of tonite. . Except EQ in at 600. Ugh lol.

My report overall is good. AAofA 6.7 years, oldest 13 years. Last baddie of 30 day late on student loan will be year old in 3 weeks so that needs to age a bit too. But my biggest issue are those last two COs. Charge offs I'm told are not the same as Collections and are scores differently. So that could play a role too to first premier still harming me
Message 48 of 51
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yea sir. Quite a few revolvers. $11,950 in revolvers -- Ramging from $600 lines to $3,000 lines. BARCLAY, western FCU, care credit all $3000. Cap one QS1 $1500 and $600 and credit one $600. Fingerhut $250 lol.

My UTIL will show at around 30% exactly tomorrow when reports update down from 40% so that should see a bump. .

Also just got 7 recent inquiries removed for fraud apps and creditors pulling without my express OK -- yes count them 7! All from between March and now. So that may give me a few back too. Scores 630-640s as of tonite. . Except EQ in at 600. Ugh lol.

My report overall is good. AAofA 6.7 years, oldest 13 years. Last baddie of 30 day late on student loan will be year old in 3 weeks so that needs to age a bit too. But my biggest issue are those last two COs. Charge offs I'm told are not the same as Collections and are scores differently. So that could play a role too to first premier still harming me

Obviously with the rest of your report you are doing pretty good. After seeing the whole picture, i would not worry about the FP at all, especially with it coming off shortly. How did you get the inq's to come off? That's my biggest problem now. As a builder, i have my share of inq's Smiley Happy 26 on EQ 22 on EX 7 on TU. 7 because i have a trick to keep them down and keep applying, but it just dont work on eq and ex.

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 49 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol sharer that trick via pm. I got them removed for various reasons but have to dispute them with the creditor directly. They agree to remove based on reasons like I joint it was supposed to be a SP, I didn't app at all etc
Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.