Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who to contact?

tag
whitingr
Established Member

Who to contact?

So I am trying to find the preverbial needle in a haystack by working on a paid judgement from Citibank on my credit report.  I have read numerous posts on here in regards to attempts to have these vacated and removed.  I realize that this is not an easy thing to do, but I'm willing to try.  The judgement is from 2009 and has been settled and paid.  It is is scheduled to come off my reports in 2016. 

Citibank is listed as the Plaintiff and not the law firm.  Should I contact Citibank in regards to the matter or should I look for the law firm and go that route? 

EQ: 599
Trans: 603
Ex: 612
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Who to contact?

@whitingr wrote:

So I am trying to find the preverbial needle in a haystack by working on a paid judgement from Citibank on my credit report.  I have read numerous posts on here in regards to attempts to have these vacated and removed.  I realize that this is not an easy thing to do, but I'm willing to try.  The judgement is from 2009 and has been settled and paid.  It is is scheduled to come off my reports in 2016. 

Citibank is listed as the Plaintiff and not the law firm.  Should I contact Citibank in regards to the matter or should I look for the law firm and go that route? 

You need to contact the court in which it was originally filed and ask about getting the paperwork to file the motion to vacate.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.