Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whohoo - moving up!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whohoo - moving up!

Just got a CLI on my other CapOne card - also upgraded it to Rewards status so a new card is in the Mail - I think it's a QS now.....went from $500 to $1500! and it's only 10 days after the 2nd statement cut!   I still have credit steps in a couple of months!

I'll take it - anything to keep the utilization down and the CLI's coming! 

Amazing - went from nothing - no cards at all in August - to having 5 and $6300K    No more worrying about simple emergencies or something - I finally have some breathing room and can keep saving for the house!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Whohoo - moving up!

Did they upgrade it to Quicksilver One or Quicksilver either way congrats but I do believe it to be Quicksilver One.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly - I don't remember - I have a QS1 card already - and I'll know when it comes in the mail - I just can't remember......LOL

Either way I'm happy since it now has reward status as well as the new CL......Before this was my 'least favorite' card because it was the only one without a reward/cash back status. Now it is tied for 2nd highest limit and has rewards!  

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did they upgrade it to Quicksilver One or Quicksilver either way congrats but I do believe it to be Quicksilver One.

If its a no annual fee platinum card they upgrade it to a QS card. If it has an Annual Fee it will be upgraded to QS1. However the account itself, in the account management console will always label the account as "Platinum", but it will show a picture of the QS (or QS1) card.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they do an auto CLI or did you request it?

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested it.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

In that case NormanH, it should be QS.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your increase! Well done.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.