Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are CRs from the same CB different?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why are CRs from the same CB different?

Just a quick question about CRs, sorry if it seems silly. Last February, I pulled all of my free reports from all 3 CBs. They were all extremely detailed. Equifax even pulled the full 7 year payment history for each account. Since I can't pull my next free ones for a few months, I just got a trial membership with Experian's credit monitoring program which includes free CRs whenever you request them. This is great, however I've noticed that these reports seem less detailed than the free report that I got in February from annualcreditreport.com. Does anyone know why this is?

Also, none of my reports have been reporting the dates that some of my negative accounts are scheduled to fall off. I have seen that listed on past reports so I have a general idea as to when they will come off, but it is not on any current ones that I have. Why is this and how do I figure this out for sure?

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why are CRs from the same CB different?

Ok this is really irritating. I just signed up with Equifax to try to get my report, and it's giving me this combined 3 CB report. It won't let me just get the single CB super detailed report that I get with annualcreditreport.com. Does anyone know how to get around this?! I need the detailed reports and I'm tired of spending money only to find out after the fact that these are different. Super frustrated. :smileyfrustrated  Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 5
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

CMS pullers always have a different format, as compared to a full report from any CRA.

Here's the real equifax report location.

https://aa.econsumer.equifax.com/aad/landing.ehtml

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

CMS pullers always have a different format, as compared to a full report from any CRA.

Here's the real equifax report location.

https://aa.econsumer.equifax.com/aad/landing.ehtml

Thank you! I appreciate it! Do you happen to have the links for the other to CBs? 

Message 4 of 5
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Just look them up. Don't follow the credit monitoring links. Just the report portion.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.