Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Experian hate me!?

tag
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Why does Experian hate me!?

Everyone please tell me why Experian is so hard on me. I’ve noticed that my EX score lags about 15-20 points from my TU & EQ.
Also when my score takes a hit up or down a few points while TU & EQ goes up 5-6 points EX is always 2-3points.

From what I can tell is that all cards/loans are reporting across the board. The only difference is my EX has a few more inquires than the others.

What gives???? I don’t see why my EX is so hard to pull up. Sometimhinh is affecting it but I can’t figure out what. They are literally destroying my credit life ☹️
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Why does Experian hate me!?

EX doesnt hate you. The Fico algorithm is different for each CRA as each holds data differently.

Message 2 of 4
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

This seems to be the most popular report. Do you have an idea on how they factor things and whats causing this score to be lower?

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@sueblue34wrote:

This seems to be the most popular report. Do you have an idea on how they factor things and whats causing this score to be lower?

I dont know why. Might check in the Understanding Fico Score forum.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.