Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why iam getting denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why iam getting denied

Fico 8 scores are tu 711 eq 583 ex 622 I applied for cap one platinum denied quick silver. Denied Barclay denied I guess all my accounts are new on my credit reports transition don't have any baddies 4 good accounts cap1 secured card fingerhut but my eq has a repo from 2011 no judgments experian has 2 badies T-Mobile and Verizon wireless both are from 2011 and 2010 just wanna no why all these rejects for credit
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why iam getting denied

I ment to say I guess all the new accounts on my credit reports are to new for credit cards company's to offer me new credit
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

There can be a variety of reasons, including your FICO credit card scores are too low. FICO offers 19 different credit scores, including 7 that are used in credit card decisions. Maybe your scores for credit are too low. Have you checked these scores?

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clearly your scores are too low. The TU score is an outlier from the other two, so if more than one score is pulled you'd likely not be approved because there is something wrong going on with you profile. 

It is Transunion not transitions.

Where are you from, since your English seems very non-standard? Everything you wrote is just one long nonsentence with no punctuation of any sort. 

Or how old are you? Just interested. 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

To redeyz everybody not a pro on a new phone typing so if u don't like it kick rocks my friend
Message 5 of 11
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

How rude Redeyz!

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol tell me about it....
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys may have thought it was, but those were merely questions. If that's considered rude, there are some sensitive folks here.

And the fact remains that Chris has low scores. And until he faces that or deals with it, he'll be repeatedly asking that question and wondering why. That may be harsh, but it's the real deal.
Message 8 of 11
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Your TU report should serve as a good example of differences that are effecting your score since it is producing a substantially higher score.

I would use that as a starting point for determination of what is killing your score with the other two CRA data.

Message 9 of 11
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I want to remind everyone that all comments must be posted in a friendly, supportive and respectful way. Lets all stick to the topic and forget the back and forth bickering. I thank you for your understanding.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Forum-Etiquette/td-p/2905196

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.