cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my bank only reporting to one credit bureau when they originally reported to all three?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is my bank only reporting to one credit bureau when they originally reported to all three?

Today I opened up my fico to see that my Experian score has jumped three more points! yay!!! apparently they reported that my credit card is completely paid off. This is awesome as my score is slowly creeping and now I'am four points away from a 600 (only with Experian, Transunion and Equifax have been really hard to boost). What threw me off my high however is that I noticed that they only reported the change to Experian. Now when I was behind they reported to all 3 bureas now that the card is paid in full they only reported the positive change to one burea. what can I do to have the change reported to the the other two reporting agencies?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why is my bank only reporting to one credit bureau when they originally reported to all three?

@Anonymous wrote:

Today I opened up my fico to see that my Experian score has jumped three more points! yay!!! apparently they reported that my credit card is completely paid off. This is awesome as my score is slowly creeping and now I'am four points away from a 600 (only with Experian, Transunion and Equifax have been really hard to boost). What threw me off my high however is that I noticed that they only reported the change to Experian. Now when I was behind they reported to all 3 bureas now that the card is paid in full they only reported the positive change to one burea. what can I do to have the change reported to the the other two reporting agencies?

Be patient. It'll report, but some move faster than others. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why is my bank only reporting to one credit bureau when they originally reported to all three?

Ok thanks! I got concerned because I thought they were trying to pull one over on me. I have had to deal with some pretty rude people during this credit repair journey. I guess its all made me paranoid.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.