cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isnt Transunion or Equifax updating?

tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Why isnt Transunion or Equifax updating?

so i have the 3 cards listed below and i recently had to cancel my Quarterly monitoring with MyFICO because it wasnt serving its purpose no more as of Jan - Apr i was able to pull a report generally fast .... Then May i tried it again and it got an error ... i called my FICO they said that its saying i dont have enough history on my Transunion or Transunion is not allowing them to pull the report i just get a general error that personal information does not match ... So i decided to call Transunion they give me the story that there is enough history that its MyFICO so i call back MyFICO a CSR helped me she said it could be because the account i have open havent been reporting or updating my last report on trans happened in Mar so what im wondering is why is it not updating i dont get it she said that basically stopped them from generating a score for me becaus it appears the cards havent reported but i was telling her the same info is on Equifax though and it generates one.... Anyone can help me with this issue what could it be?

AFCU - Last Activity was  Mar 2013 ( Been open since Jan)

First Progress - Last Activity Apr 2013 (Been open since Jan)

US Bank - Last Activity Apr 2013 (first report)

Fingerhut Installment - (Open since March but got a credit limit already waiting for it to report)

Santander Consumer - Last Activity was Apr 2013 (Open since Dec 2012)

American Honda Fin - Last Acitvity was Apr 2013  ( First Report)

Would this information allow a FICO not to generate as i said i had been good since Feb when i first started Quarterly monitroing pulled a report each month and then came May it would not work anymore ... only thing i did was an address change no other information..... in which i made sure they match  now it still wont allow anything ... and there isnt a fraud hotline on my report...

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Why isnt Transunion or Equifax updating?

If that is the only things on your CR it would not generate a FICO.  You need 6 months of reporting.

Message 2 of 6
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Why is there a problem now though before it generated i didnt have much removed besides a collection from verizon thats about it
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 3 of 6
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:
Why is there a problem now though before it generated i didnt have much removed besides a collection from verizon thats about it

Was the collection older than 6 mos?  If so now that it's removed that history is gone, leaving you with the newer accounts.

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 4 of 6
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Besides the new things you posted, what else is on your report?

The 2 oldest ones opened in Jan 2013 wouldn't generate a score until June 2013.

Also, myFICO TU is quarterly.  They only update every 3 months.

Message 5 of 6
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

yea i was purchasing using the 20% thing but umm yea it was older than 6 months so yea i guess i lost all history then wow that sucks...
Current Cards

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.