Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why lenders not pulling new reports??

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Why lenders not pulling new reports??

Hello all. after a 2 year fight. i finally got my credit reports to be crystal clean. this all happened on may 26th about a month ago. when my last collection was deleted due to some fabulous luck  and a good will effort. in any case my report became clean. not a single negative, however. i still have lots of new accounts in the last 2 years. 17. and lots of inquries in the last 12 months.

Tu-7 eq 6 and ex 7. so im not really on the look out for any credit cards. but i did notice that when i went for my cli on my amex on june 8th. they denied as the report they used was from april 15th still showed. the last collection as derog. and ex fico was only 670. and i went to upgrade my macys card to amex and the report they used was from april 21st. showed some strange eq score. 649 was fico score range from 250-900 i looked now at my new scores and i guess that is bankcard version. which that is now. 707  is there anyway to get the lenders to pull fresh reports as all of these are softpulls and i really don't want any hardpull?. i will try again in 90 days on the amex. and i don't know if i will try again on macys. since they will make a new trade line. i will say to hell with them. just wondering since its almost been a month since my reports were cleaned up and it appears not a single lender has noticed. not even barclays which normally informs me asap as soon as my fico score changes. just lost on all of this. Taxi.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Why lenders not pulling new reports??

There is no way I know of the get the lenders to pull new softs, they do it when they are ready to. Typically I would not expect an update for 3 months from the previous SP. These reviews cost them money so do notifications that they have set.

Message 2 of 3
bestchoiceglobal
Contributor

Re: Why lenders not pulling new reports??

That's nice to know! I was wondering the same thing when I got declined to graduate my US Bank secured card with old scores...oh well
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.