Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I Ever Reach 700 or Above

tag
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will I Ever Reach 700 or Above

You're right on the money...

I'm going to go to the garden and stay there until next year...I've been apping to much so I have a lot of inquires on my file.

I decent limit, which I will post in my sig shortly along with update cards.

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 11 of 12
biglista88
Regular Contributor

Re: Will I Ever Reach 700 or Above

Well I'm in a similar boat, and am trying to be patient!

Well I started the rebuilding process in early 2013 with an auto loan for 5k ,added a couple of cards later on that year (First premier). I now have a few cards and the auto loan is paid in full with excellent payment history.

My current cards and loans: First premier $300 (can't wait to cancel but it's my oldest account). Also have another FPB CC $700. Hate it.

Navy federal (LOVE THEM! ) Cash Rewards CC 4.5k, Navy Federal Go rewards CC 1.5k, Navy federal CLOC 2K. I also have a month old personal loan for 1k with them. Currently a $700 balance.

Capitol One Quick Silver One CC $300. Debating on closing due to stunted growth.

Just was approved for Barclays Carnival world MC. (I cruise on this line frequently) 2K limit.

Starting scores were all very low 500's. Scores as of yesterday: TU 630 Fico
EX 620 Fico
EQ627 FAKO (CREDIT KARMA)

I'm at about 15% UTI

SO WHAT'S MY NEXT STEP TO IMPROVE? I'm trying to hit 700 by the end of the year. Is this possible? I also have a 5 year old judgment for 5k on TU and EQ but it's paid in full. No baddies on EX at all.
REBUILD STARTED (AGAIN) 9/1/2023

Current Scores 3/3/24

“Breathing new life into a dead credit file”
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.