Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Scorewatch notify me?

tag
nikkiheaven
Contributor

Will Scorewatch notify me?

Equifax notified me on 07/11 that my tax lien has been deleted from my report.  I haven't had any update from Scorewatch.  Will they notify me for a deletion?  How long does it normally take?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
itgirl74
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will Scorewatch notify me?

ScoreWatch does not alert you of items removed from your report. Try setting your target score to 1 above your current score, and then it should notify you when your score goes up (although it may not tell you the reason).

http://myfico.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/201/~/score-watch%C2%AE-alerts

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have mine set to 2 above my current score. It still takes 12-24 hours before I get the alerts but I do get them for things falling off if it boosts my score.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will say an account aged off your report or an account payment status has changed. It won't tell you what account though.
Message 4 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

@nikkiheaven wrote:

Equifax notified me on 07/11 that my tax lien has been deleted from my report.  I haven't had any update from Scorewatch.  Will they notify me for a deletion?  How long does it normally take?

Congrats Nikki!!  Nice to have that frikin' thing gone i bet. Please keep us posted on any score bump Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.