Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish I knew then what I know now!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wish I knew then what I know now!!!!

Does anyone else ever think about their past credit mistakes and just want to kick our younger self's butt.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wish I knew then what I know now!!!!

No. Learn from it and move on.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I'd like to travel back in time about 25 years and smack myself in the back of the head.

Message 3 of 5
bestchoiceglobal
Contributor

Haha Norman! Me too but there's a bright side. I started rebuilding in my mid 20s from my early mistakes so I'll have squeaky clean reports before I'm 30. I'm thankful I know all I know because now I can start teaching my kids before they mess it all up Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bestchoiceglobal wrote:
Haha Norman! Me too but there's a bright side. I started rebuilding in my mid 20s from my early mistakes so I'll have squeaky clean reports before I'm 30. I'm thankful I know all I know because now I can start teaching my kids before they mess it all up Smiley Very Happy

So true, I have two children just starting out in credit and I preach to them all the time on what to do and not to do to have great credit.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.