Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish Me Luck!!!! GW letter

tag
RESSECUP
Regular Contributor

Wish Me Luck!!!! GW letter

I have sent GW letters to Target and Prestige Financial to remove late payments..Im keeping my fingers crossed.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Re: Wish Me Luck!!!! GW letter

Good luck and keep us updated on their responses!
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!
Message 3 of 6
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

Good luck and keep us posted. Hope they remove them from your CR.

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
wisdomgained
Established Member

showcredit, were you successful in getting your late removed with prestige fiancial? I am trying to get one late removed and they are not budging. Just wodnering if you had success with your goodwill letter and if you did, what did you say?

Message 5 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@wisdomgained wrote:

showcredit, were you successful in getting your late removed with prestige fiancial? I am trying to get one late removed and they are not budging. Just wodnering if you had success with your goodwill letter and if you did, what did you say?

This thread is almost 2 years old so you might not get an answer.  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.