cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooHOO!! Wells Fargo Dealer Services 30 Day Late removal!

tag
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Re: WooHOO!! Wells Fargo Dealer Services 30 Day Late removal!

I have one from Nov 2011....bad month overall.  30 day late...the car is now paid for has been since last year.  Could you PM me the information please...would love to get this off of my report Smiley Very Happy

TY  and grats!!

Message 31 of 55
sgphoto1

Hello All-

Can anyone say what their results have been? Has anyone had success? I just paid on the 31st day. Nothing has hit my reports yet, but I am sure it won't be long. Also, I bet that president has changed his email by now :-)  but I would greatly appreciate it if someone would send me this email. Good luck to you all!

Message 32 of 55
sruggeri1216
New Visitor

No success.  They sent me seveal standard forms letters that said the same thing.    Our records are accurate and we wil not change them not even for one lateness that you have corrected.

Message 33 of 55
DishieDish
New Visitor

I am in the same situation. I have been trying to close on my house for 2 weeks now, and I can not get a response from WFDS about removing the comment of disputing the account. The account is paid in full and I do not dispute the account. 

I have tried faxing and calling and I an getting no where. May I please have the email that you used? 

Thank you so much 

Message 34 of 55
immoore24
New Visitor

Hello I am new to the forum and am in the same boat with lates to WFDS.  Can you please email me the presidents info as well as I am now sending GW letters to the comapny.  Thank you

Message 35 of 55
sruggeri1216
New Visitor

Forget, Wells Fargo stance is basically too bad for you and they will not remove a 30 day late from your account.  I have 6 letters since last year stating the same thing over and over again.

Message 36 of 55
cyuni

I know this is an old post, but can anyone help me by PM me the email address and fax number please?

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Geochk, would you please provide the email of the president for me??
Message 38 of 55
kittywitty
Contributor

can you pm me the presidents name, phone number, email or whatever you used. they have told me they never do good will adjustments.

Message 39 of 55
kmoeller

Can you please pm me the contact info and possibly a sample of the letter you sent?

Thanks so much!

Message 40 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.