cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooHOO!! Wells Fargo Dealer Services 30 Day Late removal!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WooHOO!! Wells Fargo Dealer Services 30 Day Late removal!

Can some email me the president of Wells Fargo. Geochk please
Message 41 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone post the president's email and contact information?
Message 42 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is terrific!  Please let me know what email you used.  I'm currently trying to get a mortgage, and a derogatory credit report from Wells Fargo is the only thing keeping me from approval.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!  Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Could you send me the contact info, as I am currently in the same boat. Thank you Smiley Wink
Message 44 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys i too need the email I totaled my car and was waiting on the gap insurance and it shows 90 days late cause thats how long it took them to process it.

Message 45 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please message me the email of the person you contacted as well as I have only missed one payment and for good reason. I have been a paying customer for over a year. It would be crazy if they couldn't forgive that.

Message 46 of 55
kittywitty
Contributor

thatRe: WooHOO!! Wells Fargo Dealer Services 30 Day Late removal!

good luck on that, please report back if they remove it for you. they won't remove a 90 day late on my report for the last payment even though it was paid before my due date in that month. they insist it say closed the following month. been round and round with them for nearly 9 months and it still stays. i've determined they are heartless greedy people. they were experian reporting my balance every month on the 16th but my due date wasn't till the 22nd so when i paid it on the 17th they had already reported me 90 days late BEFORE my due date. not sure how this is legal but they are doing it. who else has reporting done this way? how is this considered fair? i am tried of it all and no longer want to use credit ever again. the greedy car dealer tried to charge me 3% more interest to replace the car. no thanks someone just totalled the one i paid $28,000 for. yet they tell me every month is what my status was on my due date.

Message 47 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you please give me the presidents email? I have made all my payments on time. I was a couple days late one month and for a good reason. I haven't gotten anywhere with my goodwill letter.

Message 48 of 55
rnuckolls

Can someone please provide me the contact info for the office of the president? I have one 30 day late payment from them that is the only baddie on my report. Thanks

Message 49 of 55
cammyspot
Valued Member

Good Day, can someone please PM me the President's email address too? I am trying to clean up a couple of 30 and 90 days late for WFDS. Thanks! 

Starting Score: Jun 2012 TU 564 FAKO

Current Score:10/25/17 Fico 08 EQ 673, TU 647, EX 671

First Goal: 700's across the board

Message 50 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.