cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooHOO!! Wells Fargo Dealer Services 30 Day Late removal!

tag
3elizabeth
New Contributor

Re: WooHOO!! Wells Fargo Dealer Services 30 Day Late removal!

I am so happy for you!  I have been dealing with them and gotten nowhere.  Would you please PM me the email address and fax number!  Thanks for fighting the good fight!

In the 600's, moving toward 700's and 10K in credit. My motto: At the end of my life I want to be able to say "I wish I hadn't," not "I wish I had."
Message 21 of 55
GoldenEye
Established Member

I am also interested in this contact  information as Im attemptig a GW. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Message 22 of 55
ladyMJ
Regular Contributor

Could someone please PM the presidents information as well? I have a 60 day late with them earliy in 2012 that was a misunderstanding.

Thank you!

2/26/15: TU Fico (BarclayCard)- 721
2/18/15: EQ (CK)- 668
2/26/15: EX (EX.com)- 706

Message 23 of 55
zeddi_99
New Visitor

I could also use the email or mailing address for the President's office please. Thank you!

Message 24 of 55
zeddi_99
New Visitor

bump

Message 25 of 55
STR1216
New Visitor

Would you please send me the email address and fax number you used?   I am in the middle of trying to obtain a construction loan and I have one late charge from Wells Fargo Dealer Servcies that is hold up the works.    Thank you in advance.Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 55
STR1216
New Visitor

Could you please send me that email address and fax number.  I'm in the middle of obtaining a construction loan and I have one late charge on the report from Wells Fargo Dealer Servcies that i need to remove.     It was my own fault.  I used the pay by phone option and didn't wait until the confirmation number came up before I hung up.  Apparently there is a recording that comes on at the end and say "do you agree to these terms" and you have to press one to make the transaction happen.  I hung up to soon and missed it.

Message 27 of 55
timlaw71
New Visitor

Can someone please pm me the email used.  I'm trying to close my home loan and have a comment on my credit that says I dispute the account.  The account is paid in full and I don't dispute the account.  I have faxed a letter with no respose.  I appreciate any information given.

Message 28 of 55
gmitchell70
New Visitor

congrats to you! can you please share the email you used for wfds? I need to erase a few items off my credit report, too. credit repair is quite the process! 

Message 29 of 55
happyus
Valued Member

can I please also obtain this information ... I have 1 late pay with them paid on the 31st day!

Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.