Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooHoo! HSBC Success!

tag
blazerein
Established Contributor

Re: WooHoo! HSBC Success!

Hello, can you also please PM  the email address.  Appreciate the help

AAoA 6yrs 3mos | Inquries: TU5/EQ5/EX8 | Utilization: 9% | Mortgage: 1 | Auto Loan: 2 | Personal Loan: 2 | Derogatory: 0

> >CREDIT UNION

EX- 585, TU- 583, EQ- 563 | CURRENT SCORE UPDATED: 2/2023 -> FICO 8 EX 754 TU 741 EQ 755 | FICO 9 EX 747 EQ 763 TU 756
Message 51 of 135
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

@SunnyDaze77 wrote:

Yeah, I emailed the CEO yesterday evening and rcvd an email from him this morning stating this:

Dear Ms XXXX,

Thank you for your recent e mail. I have asked my colleagues who deal with
these matters to look into the issue you have raised and they will get back
to you in due course.

Yours Sincerely

No one has contacted me yet.  Does this sound like good news or bad news?   On the bright side, I had lates with HSBC that range from Jul 2003-Apr 2004.  So hopefully, these will start falling off one by one.  Thank goodness.  I will still email GW's until they are all gone anyway though! =)

Yea thats very similar to what he told me.  Comparing to my situation it sounds like its favorable to your request. Good Luck!

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 52 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you also share the email address with me.

Message 53 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

After being told on the phone by a women that HSBC would not remove my lates I received a letter today from HSBC stating that:

As we take all correspondence seriously, a thorough investigation will be performed to ensure that the issues outlined are addressed.  Based on our review, we believe we will be able to finish our investigation and prepare a response by May 30, 2010.

Is this a good sign?  Are there two different groups working on this because I sent emails to both addresses?  Now the women told me that I would receive a letter stating that they would not delete and the explanation along with a list of dates when I made payments.  The letter that I received today does not sound like the letter she was talking about.

Message 54 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I also get that address? I have a hsbc card with 1 late fron 5 years ago I would like to get removed. Thank you.

Message 55 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can u send me the email contact info. for HSBC and Midland Credit..

Thanks

Message 56 of 135
lessonslearned
New Contributor

Would you mind sending me the email address. Thanks so much and good job!

Message 57 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi..can someone pm me the contact info.  the same women keeps telling me NO.

thanks

Message 58 of 135
nillachic

I'm having a problem with HSBC right now also, and not having any success dealing with customer service.  Could you share those email addresses with me so that I can make my plea to the "top" people also?  Thanks!

Message 59 of 135
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, Schoolbuskid

Mod Cut!

Hi Kai!

We're not allowed to share our personal info and that of others in the forums, email addys included. However, feel free to use the PM (private message) system of the forums to share information that cannot be shared in the forums. If you haven't used the PM system, please look at the top right of your monitor for a small envelop. If the envelop is white, you don't have any new messages. If the envelop is a goldish color, you have new messages. Just click on it and go from there. 

Thank you for your cooperation!

--fused, fico moderator

Message 60 of 135
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.