cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WooHoo!!! Tax Lien on its way to being VACATED!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WooHoo!!! Tax Lien on its way to being VACATED!!!!

Hello everyone!

I am so happy right now.  I've didnt even know that this lien was on my account since 2011!!  I was the victim of identity theft in 2011 and thought I handled it correctly.

The courts actually filed it as "settled" instead of vacating it. I just received word that the vacated papers have been sent to the 3 bureaus as well as the courts as of last Tuesday.  Im just waiting for the paper to come in the mail.  I also sent a few GW emails out today and Im going to send some via mail this week.  I am trying to get a few late payments from Cap One, a CO from BoA, and the CO from BoA that was sent to Portfolio Recovery(which is paid off) removed from my CR. 

I cannot wait to see the bump in my score once that lien is removed.

Thanks to everyone who posted in forum, Ive learned a lot in the short month since Ive been here! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: WooHoo!!! Tax Lien on its way to being VACATED!!!!

Welcome to the forum and a big congrats on your success

Keep hammering away and good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I am very happy to be here!

Got the letter to fax over to the Bureaus to have my lein vacated!!!

Message 3 of 5
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.  I called EQ yesterday and the agent said that he didnt see the lien on my report anymore and that he would send out a confirmation letter.  I then called TU and EX and they told me that it will take a few business days for them to process the fax.  This baffles me bc EQ removed it immediately and I sent the faxes to all 3 yesterday morning.

How long does it take for EQ to update my score??

Thanks again.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.