WooHoo!

tag
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

Re: WooHoo!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

TU just went up 6 points to 613! I think one of my lates just aged past 24 months. No other changes are apparent and the alert didn't specify anything.

In august all of my lates will be over 24 months - so I should get a steady rise for the next few months!

Bad part is, because of moving expenses last month, UTI% is gonna go way up on the 6th and the 9th when Barclays (45%) and Cap One (80%) cards report.... Hopefully I can get it back down by July. Should be doable if my old apartment doesn't screw me on my deposit.

Well, I got most of my deposit back, so I can't complain too much. Looks like Barclays will report at 46%, and my larger cap one card will report at 48%. Still a huge hit to UTI. Not sure If I can get them all back down by July. I might be able to do it but it will be tricky....

Nice work! Don't stress about the UTI, it's the easiest thing to "fix." Sometimes life and balances happen.

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

TU just went up 6 points to 613! I think one of my lates just aged past 24 months. No other changes are apparent and the alert didn't specify anything.

In august all of my lates will be over 24 months - so I should get a steady rise for the next few months!

Bad part is, because of moving expenses last month, UTI% is gonna go way up on the 6th and the 9th when Barclays (45%) and Cap One (80%) cards report.... Hopefully I can get it back down by July. Should be doable if my old apartment doesn't screw me on my deposit.

Well, I got most of my deposit back, so I can't complain too much. Looks like Barclays will report at 46%, and my larger cap one card will report at 48%. Still a huge hit to UTI. Not sure If I can get them all back down by July. I might be able to do it but it will be tricky....

And TU just bumped up 12 points to 614, after dropping to 602 from the high balances. Barclays will report at a litle over 22% on the 6th, and Cap One will report about 25% on the 9th.  My other Cap One will report on the 18th, and I should be able to PIF.

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work on the score increases!

I hope to get there soon.

Message 23 of 26
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Whoa, Wait, What ? Congrats on the increase for sure! I didn't know that was a thing though. You get a little increase when lates hit the 3 year mark ?!  That's exciting to know I've got one hitting that milestone in October! Along with a inquiry dropping off the same month!

Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LShawn08 wrote:

Whoa, Wait, What ? Congrats on the increase for sure! I didn't know that was a thing though. You get a little increase when lates hit the 3 year mark ?!  That's exciting to know I've got one hitting that milestone in October! Along with a inquiry dropping off the same month!

Actually, the first milestone is 24 months for the first break in the punishment for lates, and then the affect diminishes more the longer it goes.

I have lates that are rolling off from the seven year mark and it is hardly noticeable.  They say when the very last late goes off, you do get a moderate increase and I'm anxiously waiting to see that.

hth

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, sir! Feels SO good to see the work paying off, doesnt it? Smiley Happy 

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.