Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woot Woot! It continues...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woot Woot! It continues...

Want to share my latest achievements:

New student loan tradelines are now reporting and jumped my scores 30+ 45+ and 37+ Points - Woot Woot!

Was able to get the Shopping Cart Trick to work for SimplyBe (onlySmiley Sad) and was preapproved for $250 - Woot Woot!!

Was approved for CapitalOne QS (I don't remember if it was QS or QS1) for $300. This is my FIRST EVER unsecured credit card. - WOOT WOOT!!!

Spoke with a loan officer and was told my scores showed EX 570 TU 600 EQ 546 (wondering why EQ is showing so low??). They told me to pay off 5 collection account (less than $900) and I will qualify! - WOOT WOOTTTT!!!!

i am so grateful for this community for the knowledge and support it has brought me. I look forward to sharing more good news in the near future! 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Woot Woot! It continues...

Congrats on your success!  Smiley Very Happy  Keep up your great work!  

Message 2 of 8
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Good job!

You're probably in the CreditSteps program with Capital One as well, which will also help because your limits will grow!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, great feeling huh!

Message 4 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good going

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is truly surreal for me.  I am too estatic!  I just increased my Wells Fargo today to $500 so hoping that will reflect in my next statement in August.

I haven't received the offical "Your Approved' Email yet but I'm keep my eye out for it .  The hope is that I am part of the credit step program.  Fingers crossed!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got the official email from Capital One and I'm in t...

Just got the official email from Capital One and I'm in the credit step program!
Message 7 of 8
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: Just got the official email from Capital One and I'm in t...

Congrats and use the crap out of their card.  They love to see a whole lot of useage. We have all been lucky hitting the luv button after the 3 month mark to get an increase before the credit steps increase.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.