Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woowooo just went on an app spree!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Woowooo just went on an app spree!

OK, confessed my sins today. It was fine. I think. As long as my Experian FICO2 stays at 688, I will be happy. 

Message 31 of 43
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

So glad it is gonna work out fine for you Op
Message 32 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update - I got final approval for my loan yesterday! I just had to stay on the line with Credco while we called the card companies and verified balances were zero (one was about $50 but they weren't concerned). Now I just have to walk the straight and narrow and continue to keep my finances in order!

Just over two years ago was the start of my journey out of the credit crapper - I had 29 collections (mostly very small medical) and multiple charge offs - so I am proof that with time, patience, and a little money you can get out of a huge,huge mess.

@Aduke1122 wrote:

Message 33 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your final approval ... no more apps until those keys are in your hands ... or even a few days after that

Message 34 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Update - I got final approval for my loan yesterday! I just had to stay on the line with Credco while we called the card companies and verified balances were zero (one was about $50 but they weren't concerned). Now I just have to walk the straight and narrow and continue to keep my finances in order!

Just over two years ago was the start of my journey out of the credit crapper - I had 29 collections (mostly very small medical) and multiple charge offs - so I am proof that with time, patience, and a little money you can get out of a huge,huge mess.

@Aduke1122 wrote:

I am very happy for you that things worked out in your favor...congratulations on your new home...keep up the good work!!...Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow. Congrats. That's my goal. 

Message 36 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I AM A HOMEOWNER!! It's a far cry from my mortgage scores not even quite in the 500s,wondering when I would ever dig my way out of the deep hole I was buried in! Thank you MyFICO boards for helping me along the way. Heart Best of luck to those still working their way up out of a huge and scary mess!

Message 37 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! Congrats on your new home. 

Message 38 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Captain Kangaroo! I'm glad everything went through without any issues. Enjoy the rewards of your hard work.
Message 39 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations
Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.