Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worldwide Recoveries, LLC hard pull

tag
MaRain
Regular Contributor

Re: Worldwide Recoveries, LLC hard pull

Update 6/6/13:  Worldwide had a deadline of 6/4/13 to respond to my rebuttal and when I checked the BBB website today, BBB had updated on 6/5/13 that Worldwide had failed to respond. 

I haven't heard anything else back from the BBB (I am assuming that they are going through their process and that I should wait at least another week before I contact them). 

I am stressing out since this has just seemed to drag itself along (at least from reading other posts with quicker resolutions) and I am in limbo. 

My question for anyone who has filed a complaint through the BBB, what should happen now? Does the BBB "compel" the business to take corrective action? Will I be given information to provide to the CRA's that Worldwide conducted business" illegally" (or at the least, not following FCRA or other laws) in pulling my credit without a PP? 

Back in the garden until 10/2015.

Starting Score: EQ 714, EX 658, TU 691 (pulled by mortgage lender on 10/7/14)
Current Score: EQ 656, EX 660, TU 660 (FAKOS pulled on 3/26/15)
Goal Score: EQ 760, EX 700, TU 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 22
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Worldwide Recoveries, LLC hard pull

No, the BBB can't make them do anything.  But since they have not responded to the complaint I would file a complaint with the FTC outlining their violations and not responding to the BBB.

The FTC does not answer individual complaints but will put them on the bad boy list. 

Check out your states AG and see what their take on illegal actiivities with collection agencies are.  They may step in and do something.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.