Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write 41 Letters BY HAND!?

tag
bruiseviolet
Frequent Contributor

Write 41 Letters BY HAND!?

I know because of copyright etc.. we can't get into details on WhyChat's HIPPA process here.  No big deal- I do have a generic/general question though- and really don't want to create an account on their forums just to ask it.  I seriously have 41 trade lines I need to send a PRE-HIPPA letter to (in other words it goes to the CRA). Now the process is to hand write the letters on yellow legal paper with purple ink.  Fine.  However after 3 letters- 39 more to go is seeming nearly impossible.  The 41 Collection Accounts are split up between 3 Collection Agencies.  So for example, could I write 3 pre-HIPPA letters to "experien", and have one of them CA "A" and just list out the account numbers in the letter? and then send another letter to "experien" for CA "B" and list out all of the 8 accounts for that one?  Or do I really need to seriously hand write 41+ letters =(

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
lpayton
Regular Contributor

Re: Write 41 Letters BY HAND!?

Get 4 of your girlfriends together, and a couple bottles of wine..each of your write 10 letters Smiley Happy 

Also...why purple ink?

Message 2 of 6
lpayton
Regular Contributor

whoa, maybe Ive had too much wine...3 of your girlfriends, plus you...= 40 letters..

Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 6
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@bruiseviolet wrote:

I know because of copyright etc.. we can't get into details on WhyChat's HIPPA process here.  No big deal- I do have a generic/general question though- and really don't want to create an account on their forums just to ask it.  I seriously have 41 trade lines I need to send a PRE-HIPPA letter to (in other words it goes to the CRA). Now the process is to hand write the letters on yellow legal paper with purple ink.  Fine.  However after 3 letters- 39 more to go is seeming nearly impossible.  The 41 Collection Accounts are split up between 3 Collection Agencies.  So for example, could I write 3 pre-HIPPA letters to "experien", and have one of them CA "A" and just list out the account numbers in the letter? and then send another letter to "experien" for CA "B" and list out all of the 8 accounts for that one?  Or do I really need to seriously hand write 41+ letters =(

I don't know a whole lot about HIPAA (notice the spelling. It's not HIPPA) but I do know this will only work if you have already paid the OC. Are all these collections paid?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 6
mamahearts
Frequent Contributor

I've never heard of this.  Why purple ink?

myFICO starting TU 683 8/26/11
myFICO starting EQ 645 8/26/11
myFICO EQ 652 9/26
Message 5 of 6
inthematrix
Regular Contributor

You only need to write 3 letters, one to each CRA. List all medical tradelines with EQ on the EQ letter, etc.

You only need to use purple ink if you're printing the letters, not writing by hand.

Mods, if this is too much detail, please edit and just leave this note: PM me for info.

Starting Score 7/5/10: 498 (EQ)
Current Score 659 (EQ) 699 (EX) 712 (TU)
Goal Score: 700 (for now)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.