Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong filing dates.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wrong filing dates.

I looked up the docket for my capitol one judgement, it says the filing date is 7/28/2010 and disposition date 11/03/2010. On all my CRA reports it has the file date as 3/2011. Is this grounds to dispute? Even if only to get my dropoff date moved up. Or is there some reason that it's supposed to be like that?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wrong filing dates.

Also on TU the amount is 1335 but on EQ and EX its 1560.
Message 2 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
I looked up the docket for my capitol one judgement, it says the filing date is 7/28/2010 and disposition date 11/03/2010. On all my CRA reports it has the file date as 3/2011. Is this grounds to dispute? Even if only to get my dropoff date moved up. Or is there some reason that it's supposed to be like that?

if you can prove the file date as 7/2010 then I would dispute the information as erroneous with the CRAs to get it corrected.

Message 3 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Are you talking about the filing date of the legal action, or of the ultimate judgment by the court?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well this is what the records say:

WebCivil Local - Case Detail

Court: Kings County Civil Court
Index Number: ******************
Case Name: CHASE BANK USA, N.A. vs. Name
Case Type: Civil
Classification: Consumer Credit
Filing Date: 07/28/2010
Disposition Date: 11/03/2010
Calendar Number:
Jury Demand: No
Judge Name:

I guess the disposition date is that day of judgement. Either way its different on my credit reports.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.