Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YEP Another One!! NCO SUCCESS!!

tag
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

YEP Another One!! NCO SUCCESS!!

This is hilarious too, I was just emailing a few people this morning for fax and email contacts for NCO. Then I received an alert on my phone, regarding another acct, NOT NCO and I refreshed 2 of my credit reports, thank goodness its free; and I couldn't believe my eyes, NCO has vanished!! I have not received any responses on any of the letters I have written, so strange really but I am not going to fret about it, lol!! I am def going to pay this off, dont want them to put it back on my reports, and its only $245.

Why can't more companies be as easy as this, I am more willing to pay when a company is more ameniable.

Woo Hoo thanks to his forum I only have 2 collections left reporting on my CR's, I started out with 8 in DEC 2011. Thanks for all the advice, tips, and backdoor contacts!!

Everything is working out so great!!

Smiley Very HappyHeartSmiley Very Happy

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

Re: YEP Another One!! NCO SUCCESS!!

Oh and a special thanks to Chrissla2077, I am pretty sure it was your contact info for NCO that resulted in the deletions!!!!Smiley Wink

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 9
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

YAAAAAYYYY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 3 of 9
tinkytoo
Regular Contributor

Hey,

I have a collection account that have not yet reported to my account I want to pay them off before they report it. Could you please PM me the contact for the person you have. Thanks in advance

Message 4 of 9
Kelley71

Can you please pm me the contact info for NCO please?

I have a small power company for 168 that is hittinh my credit hard. I would like ot get a PFD with them.

Thanks in advance...

Message 5 of 9
flinjami83
New Contributor

Can you please send me the email address you used for NCO? I have one medical account with them I want to PFD.

Thanks in advance!

Starting Score: 595 (2/22/13)
Current Score: FICO 624 (4/22/2014)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 9
SLR72689
Frequent Contributor

@izzesparks wrote:

This is hilarious too, I was just emailing a few people this morning for fax and email contacts for NCO. Then I received an alert on my phone, regarding another acct, NOT NCO and I refreshed 2 of my credit reports, thank goodness its free; and I couldn't believe my eyes, NCO has vanished!! I have not received any responses on any of the letters I have written, so strange really but I am not going to fret about it, lol!! I am def going to pay this off, dont want them to put it back on my reports, and its only $245.

Why can't more companies be as easy as this, I am more willing to pay when a company is more ameniable.

Woo Hoo thanks to his forum I only have 2 collections left reporting on my CR's, I started out with 8 in DEC 2011. Thanks for all the advice, tips, and backdoor contacts!!

Everything is working out so great!!

Smiley Very HappyHeartSmiley Very Happy

Is this NCO Financial Systems from Matteson, IL?

Message 7 of 9
Kelley71

Success! Paid the original creditor. Sent the contact a copy of the zero balance with a GW letter and today was gone! Score raised from 688 to 708! Thanks to those who helped me!
Message 8 of 9
lee09
Established Member

Congrats! I was able to get my son's paid collection with them removed. I am going after an unpaid one he has next. Thanks all for the great information!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.