Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: YES!!!!!! GW MIDLAND SUCCESS!

Me too please!
Message 12 of 50
hollywdredd
Valued Member

@theverdict, do you mind pm'ing the email addresses to me as well? I just sent two emails and two letters off to Midland...it's one of only two baddies I have left on my report, but it's been paid since I first started cleaning up my credit in 08. I figure the more options I have to reach someone the better. Thanks!
Message 13 of 50
ktm214
Frequent Contributor

Hello.  Can I please get that contact information as well?  Thank You.
Message 14 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats as well. Can I also get the Midland Email Address! I am also struggling with the same!
Message 15 of 50
TheVerdict
Valued Member

Yes!  I would be happy to share the info with you guys.  All of you check your PM

Message Edited by TheVerdict on 11-19-2009 05:26 AM
Message 16 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Mr.Verdict!
Message 17 of 50
ProudMomof5
Contributor

Can you send me the email address also?  How did you get the judgment removed?  I have a paid judgment on my credit report and I'm trying to see how to get it removed as well.
Message 18 of 50
hollywdredd
Valued Member

@theverdict...thanks so much! I had actually found the email addresses you sent me with exception of one (tip for everyone, google search BBB Review and the name of the company..they'll list executives and contacts), and I actually got a reply today from that my email was forwarded to the compliance team and that I'd hear from them shortly. I'll keep everyone posted!!!

Message 19 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much Verdict! Got it!!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.