Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YES!!!!!! GW MIDLAND SUCCESS!

tag
hollywdredd
Valued Member

Re: YES!!!!!! GW MIDLAND SUCCESS!

Update - I emailed the office of the President on Wednesday, got the reply yesterday that he was forwarding my email to compliance, and received this email from them just a few minutes ago:

We are in receipt of your email below. While it is not normally our policy to delete paid accounts, I have been given the authorization to delete the below mentioned account. A deletion letter has been sent to the address below and an update will be sent to the credit reporting agencies. 

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if HSBC would just respond. I think I've sent letters to and/or emailed everyone in their corporate structure! LOL. I've even tried Planet Feedback. Now I guess I just wait on that one. (But they're reporting to all three ca's and KILLING me)

Message 21 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hollywdredd

Thank you so much for your insight, I put out a thread  2 weeks ago and got no response. I read your response I  followed you suggestion and found contact number via BBB .  I did this yesterday and got a e-mail today saying tha account willbe delete.  it was from NCC commonwealth financial .  it was a fight for months with them , now  scheduled for deletion  within 30days.. Thanks to you.   Now I am collection free and hope to remain that way. 

I had 5 collections removed for good - all for negative and incorrect information,  note to everyone keep pushing it can be done

CW

Message 22 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheVerdict wrote:

Yes!  I would be happy to share the info with you guys.  All of you check your PM

Message Edited by TheVerdict on 11-19-2009 05:26 AM

can u pls send me the email as well...thanks
Message 23 of 50
lexus400
New Contributor

Im in the same sitiuation, can you PLEASE send me the email info. Thanks
Starting Score: 12/09 EQ606 TU609 EX624 pulled by VA lender
Current Score:7/4/10 EQ 698 TU 713 EX 703 pullued by loan officer
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 24 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great News! Congrats!

If you have the time, PLEASE share the email with me, thanks.

Message 25 of 50
lindel
Frequent Contributor

What process did you used to get judgements removed?

Fico Scores :03/12/2015 Equifax 565, Transunion 585, Experian 563
Current Fico Scores 12/15/2015 EQ 612, TU 645, EX 655
Kay Jewelers 4000/Barclays MC 1300/ Firestone1200/ Cap1 Quicksilver 2300/ NFCU nrewards secured 600/ Macys 600/ Walmart 3500/ Amazon 3500/ Cap 1 Journey 1050/ Kohls 300/ Banana Republic 3500/ Texaco 890/ BP 2000/ Jcrew 250/ Victoria Secrets 250/ Eddie Bauer 250/ Marisota 500/ SimplyBe 500/ Discount Tires 500/ Care Credit 1000/ American Eagle 150/ QVC 2000
Message 26 of 50
Cheryla18
Established Contributor

I would like to know also, what process do you use to delete paid Judgements.

Thank You in Advance

Cheryla18

Current as of 3/21/18 EQ 609 TU 619 EX 628
Discharge 7/2016 Ch 7 BK
Message 27 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also emailed the president and yesterday I received my copy of the letter being sent to the credit bureaus.

It arrived looking like a bill but it is on their letterhead, etc. and it does list the name of the company.

In my case, I have two listings on EX for the paid Judgment. The judgment is listed in two different courts, one of which I did go to settle the matter the other location I have no idea why  that is on my report.  Each court is also reporting different amounts.  I just called EX to dispute this and I will send the letter to the courts as verification and also to EX.

For what it's worth, the rep at EX asked me if this letter was signed. It is not.  It just looks like a billing statement. 

Not sure what to do next but I hope mailing the letter (reg? CMRRA?) helps.

Message 28 of 50
hollywdredd
Valued Member

@LadyBlueQ, after waiting almost 2 months for EQ to delete the midland tradeline (since midland said they were sending the letter to them) and nothing happening, I faxed it to them and it was removed within two business days.
Message 29 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hollywdredd wrote:
@Anonymous, after waiting almost 2 months for EQ to delete the midland tradeline (since midland said they were sending the letter to them) and nothing happening, I faxed it to them and it was removed within two business days.

Hollywdredd,

Did your letter from them look like a bill or an invoice?  It does list the name of the company, etc.  I find Equifax is much "nicer" than Experian.  I will definitely fax the letter tomorrow to all parties.  Thanks!

Message 30 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.