can i please have the midland email too
wb1
wb1

Re: YES!!!!!! GW MIDLAND SUCCESS!

Me too please!
Valued Member
hollywdredd

@theverdict, do you mind pm'ing the email addresses to me as well? I just sent two emails and two letters off to Midland...it's one of only two baddies I have left on my report, but it's been paid since I first started cleaning up my credit in 08. I figure the more options I have to reach someone the better. Thanks!
Regular Contributor
ktm214

Hello.  Can I please get that contact information as well?  Thank You.
Established Member
jainase

Congrats as well. Can I also get the Midland Email Address! I am also struggling with the same!
Valued Member
TheVerdict

[ Edited ]

Yes!  I would be happy to share the info with you guys.  All of you check your PM

Message Edited by TheVerdict on 11-19-2009 05:26 AM
Valued Member
updown

Thanks Mr.Verdict!
Contributor
ProudMomof5

Can you send me the email address also?  How did you get the judgment removed?  I have a paid judgment on my credit report and I'm trying to see how to get it removed as well.
Valued Member
hollywdredd

@theverdict...thanks so much! I had actually found the email addresses you sent me with exception of one (tip for everyone, google search BBB Review and the name of the company..they'll list executives and contacts), and I actually got a reply today from that my email was forwarded to the compliance team and that I'd hear from them shortly. I'll keep everyone posted!!!

Established Member
jainase

Thanks so much Verdict! Got it!!!!!!!!! :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}