Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YES! I'll be seeing more baddies deleted

tag
lessismore2014
Frequent Contributor

YES! I'll be seeing more baddies deleted

I had sent validation letters out back in April no response. June I received a letter stating they can't locate the accounts. This letter was sentr to each of the credit bureaus the only one that didn't budge was Experian. So on Friday I found the collection agency's email address and sent them an email asking again for validation of three accounts. Today I received a so called verification of the accounts and its a simple letter stating the name of the doctor's office & the address and get this, they are still trying to collect the amounts, these are 4 years old, statue of limitations has run out. No letterhead. Nothing. So I'm requesting that they be removed since I have them on 4 violatrions, I didn't state all of them but they have 4 violatrions. Hoping they remove them, I gave them 5 days to do so, that will bring up my score and Experian can kiss my a** since they didn't want to remove them. YESSSSSS!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.