Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YESSSSSSSS, Finally totally clean!!!

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

YESSSSSSSS, Finally totally clean!!!

Just pulled my reports for the day and have found that TU has granted my request for early exclusion of my dismissed BK from 02/05, this was my final negative item, it feels great to finally be totally clean! My thanks go out to MyFico and all the wonderful people who have provided information. This board has a wealth of info in past threads that is very useful in assisting one in cleaning their past mistakes, take advantage of it you will not be sorry!!!! Thanks for reading and have a great day Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: YESSSSSSSS, Finally totally clean!!!

@gdale6 wrote:

Just pulled my reports for the day and have found that TU has granted my request for early exclusion of my dismissed BK from 02/05, this was my final negative item, it feels great to finally be totally clean! My thanks go out to MyFico and all the wonderful people who have provided information. This board has a wealth of info in past threads that is very useful in assisting one in cleaning their past mistakes, take advantage of it you will not be sorry!!!! Thanks for reading and have a great day Smiley Happy

Congratulations, gdale6!!!  As you know, we were just discussing this in another thread, so it is great to see that this victory has come through for you!!  I am beyond excited for you!  

Yes, we owe so much to those that contribute here!  You, my friend, are one of them!  I know that through my rebuilding over the past year or so, you have been a tremendous help.  You more than deserve to have the clean record that you have now achieved.  

Once again, congratulations!!!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 2 of 29
srchick
Regular Contributor

Ditto my congrats! WONDERFUL!! Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score Feb. 2013: 568
Current Scores: TU (715) {Myfico} EQ {Myfico} (723) EX (751)
Goal Scores: All at 750 by 3rd Qtr 2016 (Before tackling 800's) Don't procrastinate, take the first step!
Message 3 of 29
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Great way to start a new year. Congrats !

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 4 of 29
Legen_dary
Frequent Contributor

Wow, that must feel amazing!! I am 1 to 1.5 years away from being completely clean and I'm certainly looking forward to it!

Message 5 of 29
EW800
Valued Contributor

I was just telling my wife about what gdale is now experiencing. We were talking about what a GREAT feeling it must be! We are hoping to find out in roughly 3-1/2 to 4 years! 😄

I think most here will agree that gdale truly deserves this, after doing so much for this community!
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 6 of 29
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Enjoy it man and congratulations. What a way to start out the new year.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that is amazing, gdale! I am sure you are doing a happy dance right about now.

Great job. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks all for your support Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 29
bkelly906
Regular Contributor

That's wonderful news for you!  I know your posts have helped me while I'm rebuilding and I can't wait to be where you are at.

Happy New Year!!

Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.