cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YESSSSSSSS, Finally totally clean!!!

tag
lavencedora
Frequent Contributor

Re: YESSSSSSSS, Finally totally clean!!!

Congratulations. That has to be the BEST feeling! :-) Enjoy.

Starting Score: TU 490 on 11/2012
Current Score:6/16/15:EQ 714, EX 704, TU 702 (all from myFICO)
New Goal Score: 740+ for all three
Message 21 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. Wanna call em for me? Ive got one stupid paid collection for parking tickets left they wont exclude early. Smiley Mad Ive called and goodwilled the creditor and tried early exclusion and Im pretty sure I begged and offered to send pizza and just about anything I can think of...

Try mailing in the request to the CRA that is what I did.

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. Wanna call em for me? Ive got one stupid paid collection for parking tickets left they wont exclude early. Smiley Mad Ive called and goodwilled the creditor and tried early exclusion and Im pretty sure I begged and offered to send pizza and just about anything I can think of...

Try mailing in the request to the CRA that is what I did.

Im in the process of getting a USDA mortgage, so its not gonna change my rate as USDA is qualify or dont, and they seem to be fine with that sittin there and I dont want to do anything to cause a funky change at this point. Im not applying for anything in the near future for obvious reasons so it can just come off when it wants Smiley LOL I got to be happy last week when my EQ went all clear and I will get to do my happy dance in aprilwhen TU gets clean and in june when EX wipes the slate. Enough energy has been expended on the stupid thing at this point that I'm just happy I got everything else paid and cleared.

I did feel like a bit of a deadbeat having to write a letter about why my parking tickets became a collection 7 years ago, but the underwriter actually called me to tell me it was the most entertaining thing he's seen in months (USDA underwriters apparently have to read lots of "Why I messed up letters"). I plan on trying not to think about it again until I get that nifty message from Credit Karma telling me a collection has been removed.

Congrats again on your clean sheet, Ill be sitting at the adult table by fourth of july.

Message 23 of 29
Marvelousone
New Contributor

Great News for you..that's such a monkey off your back.

.Maybe you can assist me?  I've been a part of this forum for years and rebuilding after a BK7 in 2009.  I realize that the BK has to sit for a while but I'd like some advice about a couple other items.  Our BK was discharged on 09/09 however Chase and BofA are reporting Collection account from June and Sept of 09.  Do you or anyone have any advice on how to get them to be removed from Experian?  I did a dispute on line and they didn't really do anything just acknowledeged but how can they keep reporting as a delinquency for all this time when it was discharged?   AND BTW I have NEVER been late on a payment before or after the BK not even 30 days but I'm still paying for this as my husband lost his job and our business went upside down in 2008.

Thanks for any assistance,,,I'm gardenig too....

I'm at 703 EX, 689 TU, 690 EQ

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats gdale!!! I can't wait for Jan of 2017 mine falls off. How early did the do an EE for you in it?
Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also I have to ask what was your score jump for that?
Message 26 of 29
elim
Senior Contributor

I would say "You lucky ______" but I know there was no luck involved but instead a lot of hard work and watching the calender.

Congrats... can't wait to see scores.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

Just pulled my reports for the day and have found that TU has granted my request for early exclusion of my dismissed BK from 02/05, this was my final negative item, it feels great to finally be totally clean! My thanks go out to MyFico and all the wonderful people who have provided information. This board has a wealth of info in past threads that is very useful in assisting one in cleaning their past mistakes, take advantage of it you will not be sorry!!!! Thanks for reading and have a great day Smiley Happy

Hi gdale6,

Congratulations and kudos to you for sharing such an inspiring personal story to the rest of us here within the community!

I have to agree that this board has a wealth of information, and like you, that's the reason I come here at least once each day.... hehe....

I have some baddies on my EQ that should drop off very shortly, and once they do, all of my reports will be 100% clean.  It should be noted that I did pay in full everything, and now I am just patiently waiting for them to age off.  They're already off of TU and EX.

Again, congrats and kudos!

Smiley Tongue

Message 28 of 29
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats gdale!!! I can't wait for Jan of 2017 mine falls off. How early did the do an EE for you in it?

This was a year ago now, I didnt ask for EE till 2 months before it was scheduled to drop. TU was the only one it was left on at the time..

@Anonymous wrote:
Also I have to ask what was your score jump for that?

Looking back in my records it went 739 to 805

As the thread is now a year old I have locked it to further comments according to myFico policies.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.