cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yaaayyyy!!!! First premier CO being deleted!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yaaayyyy!!!! First premier CO being deleted!!!

Give it time, and which CRB has it been deleted on ?

Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian

Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, I have the worst luck with Equifax, TU and EX are usually stellar for me deleting stuff and with disputes.... I'm awaiting to see mine deleted... Curious... did yours show a balance or was it a paid charge off ?

Message 23 of 31
dudedudedude
Established Member

Just got my update .... It is gone from EX. TU and EQ it is still reporting. I got a 4 point jump when EX deleted. Not much put as time goes on having it gone will help my scores improve. 

Message 24 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was deleted. Never updated to saying paid co

Message 25 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

It was deleted. Never updated to saying paid co .... No prior to it being deleted how was it on your CR's ?

Message 26 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update, mine have finally been removed from all 3 CRB's... TU saw a +19 pt jump, can't wait to get rid of a few more, and finally get on with the house and mortgage shopping lol

Message 27 of 31
javonz3
Established Member

Just want to add my 2 cents. I sent my request letter on June 6th 2015 and I just received a confirmation letter today. The letter stated, due to the information you provided showing innacuracies we will remove BOTH not one but BOTH accounts from your credit files... My heart jumped for joy.. I am excited to see what my score boost will be. Might not be much due to the fact that they both were my oldest accounts, and now my AAoA may drop.. Still I am happy to see two paid Charge offs GONE!

Starting Score: EQ: 601 TU: 597 EX: 623
Current Score: EQ: 688 TU: 692 EX: 693
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

In my wallet: Capital One (secured) 1917; Quicksilver 5000; Venture 15,000; Barclay Apple Rewards 2000; CareCredit 3300; Bank of America Platinum Visa 2000; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Bank of America Travel Rewards 3500; Amazon Store Card 5000; Discover 10,000. Total Credit: 51,217.
6/13-FICO: EQ - 764; TU - 717; EX - 681; GOAL: 780 across the board. Gardening until further notice.

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

My score didn't go up much but yesterday, which was about 2 weeks later, I got a 48 point increase on my transunion report.

i was told that the deletion would help me in the long run

Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.