cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yahoo Equifax Removal - Closer to a clean report!

tag
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Yahoo Equifax Removal - Closer to a clean report!

I just checked Credit karma and Equifax FINALLY removed my past due $1,400 Dell Account thats sched to fall off next month. Ive been calling every couple of weeks to have it removed early. Looks like it finally came off.

Therefore score jumped 27 points! Along with a balance decrease on my auto loan and Discover IT.  EQ is really low tho compared to TU, which is at 660 and jumped to 663 during todays update. But FYI when checking my FICO on Barclays, AMEX, & Discover I'm at 676 for my score so CK is usually 100 pts lower than what they show. 

Now I need to get EQ to remove a collection account from Portfolio Recovery and the HSBC account associated with it.   BOTH TU & EX removed them early for me. EQ told me to call back in May. Smiley Sad   For those of you who try to get Early exclusion, EQ has been the toughest to deal with so far, TU the easiest! (Need that removed 6 months early? Sure! -Click, Gone.) LoL

Also scores are pretty low because i have high utilization on three cards, AMEX BCED 97% of CL used. Barclays 59% CL used. Discover IT 21% CL used. Amazon 73% CL used. (All at 0% APR christmas gifts being paid down over time. And when I get my Tax refund going straight to my AMEX and paying that down too so I can try to get a CL in a few months raise my $5,000 CL

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yahoo Equifax Removal - Closer to a clean report!

@Outdoorstech1 wrote:

I just checked Credit karma and Equifax FINALLY removed my past due $1,400 Dell Account thats sched to fall off next month. Ive been calling every couple of weeks to have it removed early. Looks like it finally came off.

Therefore score jumped 27 points! Along with a balance decrease on my auto loan and Discover IT.  EQ is really low tho compared to TU, which is at 660 and jumped to 663 during todays update. But FYI when checking my FICO on Barclays, AMEX, & Discover I'm at 676 for my score so CK is usually 100 pts lower than what they show. 

Now I need to get EQ to remove a collection account from Portfolio Recovery and the HSBC account associated with it.   BOTH TU & EX removed them early for me. EQ told me to call back in May. Smiley Sad   For those of you who try to get Early exclusion, EQ has been the toughest to deal with so far, TU the easiest! (Need that removed 6 months early? Sure! -Click, Gone.) LoL

Also scores are pretty low because i have high utilization on three cards, AMEX BCED 97% of CL used. Barclays 59% CL used. Discover IT 21% CL used. Amazon 73% CL used. (All at 0% APR christmas gifts being paid down over time. And when I get my Tax refund going straight to my AMEX and paying that down too so I can try to get a CL in a few months raise my $5,000 CL

Congrats on the 27 point jump. Was it suppose to fall off in March and they took it off one month early? I'm asking because my last baddy is on EQ. They are hard core when it comes to removing stuff.  You should see another nice jump when you are able to pay down your utilizaton.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.