Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay!! (I think)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yay!! (I think)

Well, *$#@!! I finally got the receipt the CA promised me yesterday and it doesn't have the "As per our conversation, this TL will be deleted" on it -- which she promised!!

I guess I have to call and remind her?? How bad would it be if I stopped payment on the check? If I did that, would it still count as "activity" on the account?

Now I know I have to be more diligent on the CBCS issue ... I faxed them yesterday and they still haven't gotten back to me ...

I'm beginning to think that those "credit repair" agencies might not be a bad idea ... I'm such a wuss with these people (DH calls me "Pollyanna" LOL) and perhaps a mean, harassing, third party might have better luck!! GRRR!

ARGHHH!
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yay!! (I think)

@Anonymous wrote:
Well, *$#@!! I finally got the receipt the CA promised me yesterday and it doesn't have the "As per our conversation, this TL will be deleted" on it -- which she promised!!

I guess I have to call and remind her?? How bad would it be if I stopped payment on the check? If I did that, would it still count as "activity" on the account?

Now I know I have to be more diligent on the CBCS issue ... I faxed them yesterday and they still haven't gotten back to me ...

I'm beginning to think that those "credit repair" agencies might not be a bad idea ... I'm such a wuss with these people (DH calls me "Pollyanna" LOL) and perhaps a mean, harassing, third party might have better luck!! GRRR!

ARGHHH!

Those "credit repair" agencies won't be able to do any more than you can, yourself. It takes hard work and persistence and you can't expect immediate results. Hang in there.....and don't be in such a hurry. (I'm practicing this myself now, after learning the hard way.) Always remember, get everything in writing BEFORE you make any type of payment. You simply can't trust a CA to do what they say they will do...especially if its a verbal agreement.
GOOD LUCK!
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.