Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yay!!! One to go!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay!!! One to go!!!

So I disputed the CACH LLC (CA) that was sold to by Cap1 (OC) through Experian and Transunion last month. And I received a great news that it was removed in both Experian and Transunion. I don't know how it happen but Equifax also removed it even though I didn't file for a dispute. My CR is starting to get in better shape. Now I just need to work on getting Cap1 (OC) removed and my 30 and 90 days late from Ford and student loan.

Thank you everybody for the great wisdom and advise. I wouldn't have done it without everybody's help. Thank you so much!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Yay!!! One to go!!!

Congrats. keep fighting. send GW letters etc.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!! I send GW to Cap1 to have it removed but it is denied. I will send another GW next month. I also send GW to Ford and my student loan, Great Lakes but I haven't heard back yet. I will send GW again next month. Does anybody have any success in removing late payments from these 2 companies???

On a side note: taxi818, are you from southern California??? Lol
Message 3 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

you are welcomed. always ready to support others here at my fico.

Answer to your question. why you ask that? hehehel.

No. im from Florida.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well 818 is one of the phone area code here in southern California. Just curious. Lol tha k you for support.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.