cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah Babbbbbbby.....Wooo Hooo.

tag
jadeite788
Established Contributor

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah Babbbbbbby.....Wooo Hooo.

Who's ya daddy now!!!!!!!!.  Alexander Rose Associates has officially left the building from all 3 bureaus.  Those knuckleheads knew they was dead wrong and knew I didn't owe them no money.  They were trying to ride it out.  If you seen my previous posts I had a collection from them stemming from a 2007 incident from an apartment complex (office people) that stole my rent money and severe maintenance issues.  I let it go and moved the hell out of there, then they try to file a collections on me in regards to damage and clean up.  Thieves.....Well what they didn't bank on me was me keeping all of the paperwork and photos, etc and filing a dispute.    I was seriously about to take them to court.  So I went online today to file disputes again with all three credit bureaus, low and behold the collections was off my report.  Persistance is the key.  Im doing my happy dance this weekend.  Keep writing them letters people and don't take no for an answer. 

Starting Score: 565
Current Experian Score: 634 (Lender pull)
Current Equifax Score: previous 668, 680 as of 11/12/13 lender pull
Current Transunion Score: previous 675,677 as of 09/23/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
S7
Established Contributor

Re: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah Babbbbbbby.....Wooo Hooo.

AWESOME, POSSUM! Smiley Happy GREAT JOB!

"When you are down in the mouth, remember, everything turned out ok for Jonah."

Current FICO's(by lender) 10/9/12
EX:649, EX:651, TU:683
Message 2 of 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice!  Congrats!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 3 of 4
jadeite788
Established Contributor

Wow Just got my new equifax score today, wow it went from 647 to 692 all due to getting that last collection removed and opening up an unsecured credit card of ($500) with my credit union.  I use to worry about getting a house.  But now I treat this credit score stuff like a freakin game.  I wonder if I can reach 800, that might take some years.  I guess I be realistic with the 750, maybe in 6 months I reach 750.  I need to buy my transunion score, I will get to it eventually.

Starting Score: 565
Current Experian Score: 634 (Lender pull)
Current Equifax Score: previous 668, 680 as of 11/12/13 lender pull
Current Transunion Score: previous 675,677 as of 09/23/13
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.