Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yet Another Success - FedLoan!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yet Another Success - FedLoan!

I was able to successfully have AES remove a good amount of lates due to a complaint that was filed with the CFPB in regards to forbearence policy change that occurred just after some of the lates occurred. Prior to that success, I spoke with fedloan and a rep stated and noted that if AES removed the lates, they would too. After AES removed the lates, I reached out to fedloan and was told they DO NOT under any circumstance remove lates. Great. I moved on to submitted a complaint with the CFPB for the fedloan lates and I just got off the phone with fedloan and they stated they are removing the lates! A few years ago my scores were in the 400's and I had a really dirty file. Fast forward to today and I currently only have two negative items left, first premier (in the process of the dispute process shared here) and fingerhut! I am thinking of just leaving fingerhut go but with all of my recent successes, I might give it a whirl!

None of this would be possible without these boards and I can't thank all of you enough!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yet Another Success - FedLoan!

Congrats and thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know when I read these kinds of posts it's only motivation to keep pushing forward so it's only fair to give back to the community!
Message 3 of 5
Lucky7z
Regular Contributor

I have the same issue with fingerhut they will not budge
Message 4 of 5
haleyjen
Regular Contributor

What was the policy change?  I have some lates I'd love to lose!

BOA Cash Rewards - $500 Capital One Quicksilver: $750 Merrick Double Your Line Visa.- $1000 Mission Lane: $400 Grain: $875 J Crew: $1100
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.