Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have got to be kidding!!

tag
TrishN
Established Contributor

Re: You have got to be kidding!!

Keep going,you heading to the right way to see the light. Large amount you can wait till out of SOL then deal with it,or you have to have full money to cover debt before you send out any offer  right now!

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 11 of 16
themizlyne
Regular Contributor

Don't do a payment plan on a debt that's past SOL or you can restart the clock. Just keep saving until you can settle. It might impact your ability to get a mortgage, or not - it all depends on the UW.
Message 12 of 16
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Your on the right track if you cant pay in full try payment arrangements than after paying in full send GW letters (search on search bar) for deletion. Thishas worked for me.sometimes we just cant afford too pay everything all at once. Good luck!
Samsung mobile
Message 13 of 16
Shokk
Established Contributor

Wait on sending those letters.  You are in Texas.  Texas has its own finance codes that will help you more as a consumer.  Do a Google search on TFC 392.  Or search the forums.  Plenty of posts from Texas folks here.

I'm guessing any DV letters you send will not be timely.  Under Texas law, this doesn't matter.  If you've already sent out DV requests, you can wait and see if they respond, or send a second letter citing TFC.  Read up on it first.

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 14 of 16
Raisingthescores

Thanks so much guys!  Shokk thanks for that bit of info I had no idea about the tfc 392... I will research that a bit more! I had already mailed out he letter yesterday before I saw that but in any case it still may come in handy.. It would be awesome for all of them to come back with positive results but I know how slight of a chance that is! Praying praying praying!! I do know one thing... It was easy to skip out on bills and blow my money when I was young and single.. but if I only knew what those actions would costs my family and how much HARD WORK and money it would take to dig myself out... I would have NEVER got into this mess!! I know alot of you feel the same way!!  Lesson Learned! Good luck to all of you also and hopefully the end of 2013 will bring great news for 2014!!

Taking it one day at a time...
Creditreport.com pull 10/18/2013
EX:487 EQ:525 TU:501
Credit Karma TU score: 558
Message 15 of 16
TrishN
Established Contributor

Remember COPY ALL letter that you sent out and keep all paper that you received. Don't use your check to pay for it,use money order pay for it( again COPY COPY and KEEP KEEP). for CA still in SOL but you can't pay in full,then you need to wait till past SOL then turn around and deal with it

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.