cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You know you're addicted to myFICO when.....

tag
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

You know you're addicted to myFICO when.....

...your balance on a revolving account is $369.59, your limit is $1100, you know they post to the CRA's in 2 days & you cross your fingers & make another payment of $150 (at 7:10 pm) in hopes of that payment posting in time & your util % dropping just that little bit more to trigger scorewatch!!  Smiley Wink

*Update!  Just got email conf that payment was recd.  The site shows payment, but bal hasn't updated yet.  So...you KNOW I'mchecking 1st thing in the AM!!  (down to 20% util on this one!) woop woop!

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 06-04-2009 08:23 PM
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You know you're addicted to myFICO when.....

You are on vacation at the ocean, everyone else is out fishing and you are going to follow them in a few minutes because first you had to check myfico.

*sigh*Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

When you wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink and before you go back to bed you have to check your scorewatch to see if there has been any changes to your score
2wheel
Message 3 of 8
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You are on vacation at the ocean, everyone else is out fishing and you are going to follow them in a few minutes because first you had to check myfico.

*sigh*Smiley Sad

Yes, it's not just a matter of "wanting" to.

hehehe...you too 2wheel!!

I just realized, between may 8 & june 4, I made 4 pmts on my highest util/ but lowest int. card ...$900.!  This was one of the 4 times during the year when you have that 1 extra paycheck.  So instead of spending too much...I went for paying things down.

Several years ago...never would have happened.  

Message Edited by BungalowMo on 06-04-2009 07:37 PM
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 8
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

MIne was over a dispute I did was checking to see if it posted  LOL
2wheel
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You email the "MyFico Gods" suggesting that they put a mobile capability on ScoreWatch like Facebook and Twitter!!

And if that's already a capability, I must get on it!

Message 6 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

They are on Twitter now.

I looked at Facebook once but didn't see anything organized. We should start a myFICO.com fan club or something like that.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes we should!! LOL!!!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.