Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Younomics (myrichuncle)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Younomics (myrichuncle)

I have a student loan through MyRichUncle as it was called when I got it 10 years ago. It now reports Younomics on my report still the same company and is in collections. I never made a payment. It was a $1500 loan. It's $3000 or something now. It says it is set to fall off reports January 2016. It's not that I don't want to pay it necessarily, but since it's the original owners still would that update on my report showing all the late payments if I started paying or arranged something?? I would like to do a settlement if possible but not sure of SOL on this type of loan.

Any thought?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Younomics (myrichuncle)

Is it U.S. gvt insured or guaranteed?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is not a U.S. Government loan
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

i always hear people on here saying that making even one payment can reset the statute of limitations, is that true

Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

i always hear people on here saying that making even one payment can reset the statute of limitations, is that true

In some states yes in others no. You need to research the laws of the state to see what can reset the SOL.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.