cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Experian Credit Score increased by 39 point(s)

tag
savings4tomorrow
Regular Contributor

Your Experian Credit Score increased by 39 point(s)

This is in addition to 41 points according to MyFico on SW.....and I owe it all to that advice that I have gotten on here in the last couple weeks....Thanks to all those who take time to respond to my questions, and post their own experiences...I see the 700+ club in the horizon....This coming from someone who not that long ago had a 435 and couldn't get a peice of gum on credit!! 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Your Experian Credit Score increased by 39 point(s)

Awesome job!!! WTG!!
Message 2 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats!!!Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 9
EMANAMS
Established Member

AWESOME!!!!!

Starting Score: EQ=589, TU=594, EX=??
Current Score: EQ=612, TU=594, EX=??
Goal Score: EQ=700, TU=700, EX=700
Longterm Goal Score: EQ=800, TU=800, EX=800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 9
kris10smom
Valued Member

@savings4tomorrow wrote:

This is in addition to 41 points according to MyFico on SW.....and I owe it all to that advice that I have gotten on here in the last couple weeks....Thanks to all those who take time to respond to my questions, and post their own experiences...I see the 700+ club in the horizon....This coming from someone who not that long ago had a 435 and couldn't get a peice of gum on credit!! 

That is amazing!  I'm so happy for you!  Keep it going!  I'll get there someday soon, too!Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: 682
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@savings4tomorrow wrote:

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
pr0blumz
New Contributor

@savings4tomorrow Care to elaborate a little? From 435 until now. How long ago, what you done to rebuild, etc. Thanks
Message 7 of 9
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

Congratulations and way to go!  That is a huge jump!  Keep up the Good work!

Message 8 of 9
savings4tomorrow
Regular Contributor

@pr0blumz

That was a little over 2 years ago.  I had a couple baddies fall off, I didn't have too many to begin with.  Paid off my student loans.  Applied for a Capone secured card 2.5 years ago.   And pretty much haven't applied for ANYTHING since then.   I have never paid late on my Capone.  Until last months it was at a 592.  I reduced my UTI which helped a lot. Just recently I applied for a VS using the shopping trick and my score went up as soon as it report.  I also applied for an Express card but that hasn't hit my report yet.  Hoping it goes up a little more.  But one of the most impacting things for me was high ULI.  I never really paid attention to that before, if I had it available on my card, I would just use it. Reduced that and points went up. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.