Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Opinion? Continue Gardening or Apply for Citi Bank Dbl Cash

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your Opinion? Continue Gardening or Apply for Citi Bank Dbl Cash

Hello! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

I'm glad to report that I've crossed over into my goal of 650's across all 3 CRAs!!  If your aware I've been granted several EE's with TU and EX.  My report is almost clean.

Sent GW letters in for the last 2 accts with late payments, been calling as well and haven't had as much luck.  All that being said I finally got prequalified for the Citi Bank Dbl cash Card, a card I've wanted for the cashback on payments.  I've been payinng down my UTL as well (80%). Should I just continue to pay down and wait for a better card to come?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your Opinion? Continue Gardening or Apply for Citi Bank Dbl Cash

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.

I'm glad to report that I've crossed over into my goal of 650's across all 3 CRAs!!  If your aware I've been granted several EE's with TU and EX.  My report is almost clean.

Sent GW letters in for the last 2 accts with late payments, been calling as well and haven't had as much luck.  All that being said I finally got prequalified for the Citi Bank Dbl cash Card, a card I've wanted for the cashback on payments.  I've been payinng down my UTL as well (80%). Should I just continue to pay down and wait for a better card to come?

The Double Cash Card is not a bad card, but I would get my UTI down under 20% perferrably below 10% if you can in hopes of a score boost and maybe getting a better SL on the card.  Congrat on the prequal.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Your Opinion? Continue Gardening or Apply for Citi Bank Dbl Cash

Their set prequals are normally good, but I'd also say wait for lower utility. You'll get much better terms and better SL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.