cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your score jump when your accounts included in BK fell off your report ?

tag
Andy77
Valued Contributor

Your score jump when your accounts included in BK fell off your report ?

So in the next 4 months 11 derog accounts that were included in my BK from 2009 will fall off.  I am hoping I get a nice jump in score.

My utilization is high, but other than that, I pay all my cards on time.

When your accounts in your ch 7 bk fell off, what was the score jump you experienced ?

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Your score jump when your accounts included in BK fell off your report ?

@Andy77 wrote:

So in the next 4 months 11 derog accounts that were included in my BK from 2009 will fall off.  I am hoping I get a nice jump in score.

My utilization is high, but other than that, I pay all my cards on time.

When your accounts in your ch 7 bk fell off, what was the score jump you experienced ?

Thank you

Well, here's the kicker...Those are some older accts, factoring into your AAOA, with your util being high, and those older accts dropping, youll be lucky if you dont take a score decrease! by the time the IIB accts fall off, they arent having as much of an impact negatively anymore. Sure, they are still a negative, but still not a huge impact. Ive had a few fall off recently long before they were supposed too, and I saw no difference in score. They were also my oldest cards, and my util was 1% when it happend, with only one card reporting. Im glad I didnt take a hit. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.